Saturday, October 27, 2007

Time flies so fast

It's been quite a while since wrote in my blog.
I even a bit surprise when last week I had my first mid term exam.
It means that 7 weeks of study conducted and half of them to go to finish the 1st term,...what a time!
And now, I'm sitting in my room preparing for next monday exam, Managerial Economics. Pheww..

I am taking my lunch and browsing around from one blog to another, and suddenly I jumped to my own blog and see how out-to-date with this last 2 months.

Let me wrap up things that flew away within these two months

1. Day 1 Melbourne Aug 13
2. My birthday, Aug 19 and Edison is the first one remembered. A birthday in loneliness, no special cake, celebration, only contemplation
3. Day 1 Melbourne Business School Aug 20 : Full time MBA orientation for a week and followed by Career Days
4. World of Management Aug 28 - Sept 6. The first subject for MBA Students
5. Beginning of term 1 Sept 10. At least 13 weeks will be spent to finish 5 subjects in this term.
The subjects are :
  • Accounting for Manager,
  • Data and Decision,
  • Managerial Economics,
  • Financial Management,
  • Managing People for High Performance
Okay..I finish my lunch, it means that I have to go back to books..see you soon if I have time to update this blog..

No comments: