Tuesday, February 03, 2009

1.5 years in Melbourne

Time is running so fast til I realize that my study in MBS is almost complete within few months from now.

It has been 18 months since my first arrival in Melbourne. It was late winter in Melbourne, when I arrived in mid August 2007. Eleven degrees breeze and fog mist surrounded that morning and the new journey began.

My one-and-a-half years experiences in Melbourne filled with many things. Most are joyful, sometimes ups or downs, and definitely all of them unforgettable moments.

The most important thing that I have in Melbourne is friendship, everlasting one. My biggest thanks to Patricia,Vonny, Edison, Mbak Shinta, Mas Agus and Zaki and all my friends here for sharing so many things with me in Melbourne. Thanks for sharing nice moments in Melbourne!

No comments: